Monday, July 11, 2016

Post-It Notes and Business Cards Holder

I was asked by two of the loveliest people I know if I could make a thank you card for someone they hold very dear to their heart. They asked if I could make something that the Lady could leave on her desk and I immediately thought of a Post-It Note holder.  



I have seen so many types of holders but I wanted to do it 'Lady Dee' style and this is what I came up with for them.

I used Stampin' Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock for the card base which I cut with a scalloped circle die. I used the First Sight stamp set (the link is below) from Stampin' Up! The silver embossed large butterfly is from the Papillion PotPourri Stamp Set (the link is below) . 


I wanted a sturdy base for the holder so I took 2 pieces of Basic Black cardstock folded them in half and glued them using Tombow Multi-Purpose Glue. I scored both pieces before burnishing and adhering.  I made two little holders out of Basic Black cardstock too. I used the First Sight stamp set to make my own designer paper and adhered to the two holders and the base with Tombow glue.

Front of the Holder

Back of the Holder

I had fun making the card and Post-It Notes/Business Cards holder. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think, I would love to get some feedback about my projects.  

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x

Click on the link below to shop 24/7 
at my online Stampin' Up! store-


First Sight Stamp Set - Clear Mount Item No. 140688


Papillon Potpourri Clear Mount Item No. 123759

No comments:

Post a Comment