Thursday, September 08, 2016

New Special Offers 8th - 14th September 2016

Stampin' Up! have announced their new Special Offers that will be available to purchase between 8th - 14th September, 2016.

The new amazing items that have been discounted by 25% are:


There are 40 doilies (8 of each colour) in each pack of the 2015-2017 In Color Doilies.

There is 10 yards (9.1 metres) on each spool of the Silver 1/4" (6.4 mm) Natural Trim and the Very Vanilla 1/2" (1.3 cms) Lace Trim.


The Sprinkles punch is fantastic for shaker cards and I have also used it to make oval shaped eyes on my Cookie Cutter Halloween Ghost.

The Wish Big Framelits Dies co-ordinate with the Biggest Birthday Ever stamp set (Item No. 141508).  Whilst this special offer is on it works out cheaper to buy them separately (£41) rather than buy them at a bundle (£42.25).

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products click here to visit my 24/7 online shop.

If you would like to purchase any of the Special Offers items click on the images above. 

If you would like me to place an order for you Click here to email me with your contact details and I will contact you as soon as I can.

If I can be of any further assistance please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for visiting today and I hope you find time to have some crafting fun.

Dee x






No comments:

Post a Comment