Sunday, October 30, 2016

DSP Sale ends tomorrow

The Buy 3 get 1 Free sale on Designer Series Paper (DSP) ends tomorrow.  Online orders must be placed by 22:50 (GMT)/23:50 (CET) on 31st October, 2016.

If you would like to purchase any of the DSP packs please click on one of the images below.

The DSP packs included in the sale are:-


If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products you can:-

Contact me and I will be more than happy to place your order for you - click here to contact me (this link gives you my contact number and my email address)

or

Place an online order 24/7 by clicking here (this link will take you to my demonstrator website where you just need to click on the 'Shop Now' tab.

When you shop with me you will receive a Thank You gift in the post each time you place an order. I am unable to do this if you click the 'No Contact' when placing your online order.

If I can help you with anything please click here to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x









No comments:

Post a Comment