Saturday, October 08, 2016

Sale on Designer Series Paper (DSP)

Who would say 'No' to a free pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP), I certainly wouldn't.  When you purchase 3 packs of Stampin' Up! DSP you get to choose another pack completely free (see images below to see the DSP packs that are in the sale).

There are just over 3 weeks left to get this fantastic offer (sale ends on 31st October, 2016).  This offer is on DSP from both the Annual and Autumn/Winter catalogues.

These are the DSP packs that are in the sale. If you would like to order any of these DSP packs just click on one of the images below.




If you would like to place an order for Stampin' Up! products click here and the link will take you to my demonstrator site where you just need to click on the 'Shop Now' tab. I can also place your order for you if you prefer. I would love the chance to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

If I can help you with anything please click here to contact me.

Hope you find some time to have some crafting fun.

Dee x





No comments:

Post a Comment