Sunday, November 27, 2016

24 hour Flash Sale & Online Extravaganza

Just popping on here to let you know the Online Extravaganza ends on 28th November, 2016. 

With Christmas only a few weeks away there are so many products that have 10% - 40% off they would make great Christmas presents.  Click here to see the products available in the Online Extravaganza. 



There are also some great products that have 20% - 40% off in the 24 hour Flash Sale on 28th November.  Here are the Item Numbers for these products:-

Flurry of Wishes & Snow Flurry punch bundle - 20% off 


Item No. 146008 Normally £35 Now £28

Flurry of Wishes and Snow Flurry punch bundle is also available in French and German.

Item No. 146009   Normally £35 Now £28 - French

Item No. 1460010 Normally £35 Now £28 - German


Please make sure you use the Item Numbers above to order the bundle.

The Big Shot Magnetic Platform, Bell Punch and Playful Palette DSP stack are also in the 24 hour flash sale.  Please click on the image below to see the product details.



There is a massive 35% off the Magnetic Platform, I have used mine everyday since I bought it. In my opinion, if you have the Big Shot the Magnetic Platform is a 'must have item' for die cutting.

If I can help you with anything please don't hesitate to contact me.  You can contact me by clicking here (contains my email address and contact number).

If you would like to visit my 24 hour Online Store please click here.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x


No comments:

Post a Comment