Monday, December 26, 2016

Sale-A-Bration and Spring/Summer catalogue 2017 from Stampin' Up!

It's almost here!!
"What are you talking about?" I hear you say. 
Sale-A-Bration is almost here and for me it's the most wonderful time of the Stampin' Up! year.


 
Sale-A-Bration is an amazing event for us crafters because for every £45 we spend on Stampin' Up! products we get to choose one of the items in the Sale-A-Bration brochure for free and we all love free Stampin' Up! products. There are 12 amazing free products to choose from including stamp sets, ribbons, DSP and much more.  Some of the stamp sets are available in wood mount or clear mount so please make sure you use the corresponding item number.

Spend £45 choose 1 free item, spend £90 choose 2 free items.

Sale-A-Bration starts on January 4th and runs until 31st March, 2017. 


Spring/Summer 2017 Catalogue

When I got my hands on the Spring/Summer 2017 catalogue, back in November, I was overwhelmed by the amount of fabulous new products in it.  I'm not saying this as a demonstrator trying to sell the products to you I am saying this as a fellow crafter. 


As soon as I get a new Stampin' Up! catalogue I like to make myself a very large coffee, grab a pen, post-it-notes and get myself comfortable in my reclining chair.  I go through the catalogue a couple of times and then I start sticking the post-it-notes on it.  I have a system for the different coloured post-it-notes that I stick on my catalogue:-
  • Yellow post-it-notes are for the items I definitely need/want. 
  • Orange post-it-notes are for the items I got when I went to the OnStage event in Telford. *
  • Pink post-it-notes are for the items I purchased in the Product Purchase Premiere (only demonstrators who went to OnStage can order a selection of items that are in the new catalogue).
  • Blue post-it-notes are used if I want to order the whole suite - stamp set, DSP, cardstock, washi tape, embellishments, dies, punch or embossing folder.
  • Green post-it-notes are for items I'm not sure on yet.  I wait to see some projects made with them before I make up my mind.
If you would like to receive a free copy of the Spring/Summer catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration brochure you can contact me by clicking here.

The Spring/Summer catalogue starts on January 4th and runs until 31st May, 2017. 

If I can help you with anything please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x


* In November I was 1 of 400 demonstrators who went to the Stampin' Up! OnStage Local event in Telford where were given a copy of the Spring/Summer catalogue and the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  We also received a goodie bag, we had several make & takes and at the end of the event the products we used for the make and takes were shared between the 5 demonstrators sat at my table.  I was lucky enough to come home with 5 stamp sets from the new catalogue.






No comments:

Post a Comment