Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Starts Today.

If my blog is behaving itself you should be receiving this post on Wednesday 4th January which is the day Sale-A-Bration begins.  I'm so excited, this is the best time of the Stampin' Up! year as we have the new Spring/Summer catalogue launch today AND we get to choose FREE Stampin' Up! products including stamp sets, DSP, ribbons and much more.

If you would like a copy of the new Spring/Summer catalogue and the
Sale-A-Bration brochure please contact me and I will pop them in the post for you.

If you are new to Sale-A-Bration for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products you get to choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  I have to say there are lots of fantastic new products in this year's brochure including the fabulous 'So Very Much' Stamp Set (Clear Mount Item No.143343/Wood Mount Item No. 143340.)  

Made using the beautiful 'So Very Much' stamp set

I have totally fallen in love with the cute little truck in the 'Tasty Trucks' Stamp Set (Item No. 143300.) There are 16 Photopolymer stamps in this set.
 
Made using the 'Tasty Trucks' stamp set.

One of the cards I have made with the 'Tasty Trucks' stamp set.

For 'creative therapy' why not get the amazing new Inside the Lines DSP (Item No 143830) that you get to colour in.  The Designer Series Paper pack has 3 12"x12" sheets of 4 different designs.  The medical experts say colouring for 10 minutes a day, every day helps lower your blood pressure. I'm not sure about lowering my blood pressure but I definitely know it helps me to relax.

Inside the Lines DSP

Stampin' Up! have also just started selling Watercolour Pencils (Item No. 141709.) and they would be perfect for colouring the Inside The Lines DSP.  There are 13 Stampin' Up! colours in this set:-

Basic Black, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.

If you are interested in joining my team please click here. Stampin' Up! demonstrators are able to pre-order products in the new catalogue a month earlier than customers
and get 20% discount. 

During Sale-A-Bration (4th January - 31st March) if your order is more than £99 please consider becoming a Demonstrator. The Demonstrator Starter Kit costs £99 and you get to choose any products upto £130 for your Starter Kit and you get to choose 2 free stamp sets valued at upto £93. This offer will expire on 31st March, 2017.

I could keep talking all day about the new products in the Sale-A-Bration brochure and the Spring/Summer catalogue but I'm off to place my order now.

If you would like to order Stampin' Up! products please click here

If I can help you with anything please leave a comment below or click here to open my contact details.

Have yourself some crafting fun.


Dee x
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment