Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Simple Sunday - Customer Thank You Cards

Hi and welcome to the 2nd week of my Sale-A-Bration Simple Sunday.

The cards I would like to share with you today are the cards I sent out to my customers to Thank them for placing their orders with me.


For the lace border on each side of the cards I used one of the lace stamps from the Delicate Details stamp set.  The large Thank You is from the So Very Much stamp setI think the font used for the Thank You stamp is gorgeous and I love all the lace images.  I will definitely keep hold of both of these stamp sets.

I stamped the lace border and Thank You in Rich Razzleberry Ink.  I took some scraps of Rich Razzleberry cardstock and punched some hearts with the Confetti Hearts border punch and some flowers with the Petite Petals punch.  I adhered the hearts and flowers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  I added a Rhinestone to the centre of the flowers.


I stamped the same lace detail in Rich Razzleberry ink onto the front of the envelope too. 

The cards were really quick and simple to make and I really like the way they turned out.   


For every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up! products until 31st March 2017 you can choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure, click here to view the Sale-A-Bration products. 

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please click here to visit my 24/7 online store.

If you need any of the products I used to make my Thank You cards please click on the images below.

Have yourself some crafting fun.


Dee x

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment