Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Yummy In My Tummy Ferrero Box

Thank you for joining me today for my 2nd Yummy In My Tummy Showcase project.  If you missed my 1st project, the Ferrero card, you can view it by clicking here.

Today I have the cutest little Ferrero Rocher holder that I made with the Yummy In My Tummy Stamp Set.


Both the monsters were stamped onto Thick Whisper White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I always use Memento ink when I am going to use my alcohol markers for colouring.

For the back of the holder I just wanted the outline of the monster so I used my Tuxedo Black Memento marker and stamped the outline image onto Thick Whisper White cardstock.  If you don't have a Memento marker you can mask the face, tummy and the pads on the paws with post-it notes, ink up the image, remove the post-it-notes and stamp it onto the cardstock.

After I had finished colouring with my alcohol markers I added some Clear Wink of Stella to the horns, teeth and the pads on the paws. 


For the base of the box I cut a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock and scored it at 1 3/8" on all 4 sides.

For the lid of the box I cut a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock.  I used my scoreboard shim and scored the cardstock at 1/2" on all 4 sides.

The finished dimensions of the box are 1 1/2" (w) x 1 1/2" (d) x 1 3/8" (h).


I used Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the tabs of the box and the lid and adhered the box to the stamped images with Tear & Tape.

I am definitely going to make some more of these adorable little boxes.  The next time I make them I will colour them with Stampin' Up! inks and adhere the monsters to the co-ordinating cardstock and then fussy cut them. Doing this will definitely enhance the presentation. 


I hope you like my Yummy In My Tummy Ferrero Box as much as I do.  It was really fun to make and it came together quite quickly.  If you make some of these I would really love to see them.  I have set up a new group on Facebook where you can add photo's of your creations, the group is called Lady Dee's Craft Forum.

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please click here to visit my 24/7 online store.  If you prefer me to place your order for you or you would like to receive a copy of the Spring/Summer catalogue and/or Sale-A-Bration brochure please click here to contact me. 

If you need any of the products I used to make today's project just click on an image below.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee  x

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment