Tuesday, March 21, 2017

8 New Sale-A-Bration items added


I just wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! have added 8 more items to their Sale-A-Bration event.  The new products that have been added are in the current Spring/Summer catalogue and the Annual catalogue.

Please remember to use the special Sale-A-Bration Item Numbers shown below,
the Item Numbers that are in the catalogues will not show as a free item.


For every £45 you spend (before shipping) you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration item and there are now 23 items to choose from.  You will need to be quick because all the free Sale-A-Bration items are whilst supplies last or until 31st March 2017.



There is also a fantastic joining offer during Sale-A-Bration too:-

You choose £130 of Stampin' Up! products for your Starter Kit and pay only £99
You can also choose any 2 stamp sets from either the Annual catalogue or the Spring/Summer catalogue for free - that's an added value of up to £93
Free Business Pack
Free delivery of your Starter Kit, saving £4.95

Whether you want to make a business or get a discount for your hobby I would love you to join my team. I became a demonstrator during last years Sale-A-Bration and it's the best thing I've ever done.  I was a 'hobby demo' who did it for the 20% net discount but now I have a small customer base. One of the worries I had about becoming a demonstrator was would I have to make YouTube tutorials and hold Stampin' Up! parties?  My team leader/upline told me "No, not unless you want to" after hearing this I signed up straight away. 

If you have any questions you can contact me by clicking here.

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products please click here to visit my online store.  It is open 24/7.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment