Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Simple Sunday

Thank you for joining me for todays Sale-A-Bration Simple Sunday.  Today I am focusing on the 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment pack.  The pack has 4 sheets of each of the 3 colours - Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum and the sparkle on them is amazing. 

The Glimmer Paper has been one of the most popular free Sale-A-Bration products
and there are only 19 days until the end of Sale-A-Bration.  As we are nearing the end of the Sale-A-Bration event product availability is whilst supplies last.

I have spent the last couple of days playing with the Glimmer Paper Assortment pack and there is glitter EVERYWHERE!!  The worktops, the Big Shot and I look like we have been showered with fairy dust and how did I end up with glitter in my bra?  When todays project was finished it was definitely worth the amount of cleaning up I need to do tomorrow.

I really love the Birthday card and box I made using the Bermuda Bay glimmer paper.  This is one of those projects I don't want to give away, I want to keep it for myself.  

The lovely UPS man had just delivered my box of Stampin' Up! goodies that had Glimmer Paper and the Window Shopping Bundle as well as a few other goodies.  I couldn't wait to play with the glimmer paper and the hexagonal box die, I was like a child at Christmas.



For the card I stamped the flower from the So In Love stamp set onto watercolour paper and coloured it with the Bermuda Bay watercolour pencil and an Aqua Painter.  The matt layer is Bermuda Bay cardstock that was die-cut with the 2nd largest stitched shapes framelits dies.  The Happy Birthday is from the Window Shopping stamp set and was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.  I added a 3" x 3/4" strip of Bermuda Bay glimmer paper behind the matting layers.


The hexagonal box is made with the Window Box Thinlits dies and Thick White Cardstock. I die-cut a piece of thick white cardstock with one of the Window Box dies and I adhered this to a piece of Bermuda Bay Glimmer paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  The die-cut flowers are from the Flourish Thinlits dies.


I hope you like todays project as much as I do.  If you have a few minutes please leave a comment below, I would love to have some feedback.  I have listed below the products I used to make this project.  If you need any of these supplies or would like more information about the product click on the image.  I have also included details of the product bundles where you save 10%

If you place an order of £45 or more you can choose the 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack as your free gift but only until 31st March or whilst supplies last. 

Click here for the link to my 24/7 Stampin' Up! Online Store.  If you would like me to place your order for you click here for my contact details.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x

Product List:


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! This was my first purchase. I was drooling over it when we got our catalog early. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Gloria, I'm so pleased you liked my project. I fell in love with this when I saw it at Onstage but it has taken me a while to buy it but I'm so glad I did. xx

    ReplyDelete