Saturday, April 01, 2017

Handmade Customer Thank You Gifts

I love to send out handmade gifts to my customers to show them how much I appreciate their custom.  There are lots of UK Stampin' Up! demonstrators they could shop with so I like to let them know I really do appreciate them choosing me as their demonstrator

One of the thank you gifts I made for my customers was a set of 3 cards with a belly band. 

 

The 1st card I made was using the large flower image from the Birthday Blooms stamp set, I love colouring this flower.  The flower was coloured with Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive watercolour pencils and a blender pen. 

The 'Celebrate' sentiment is from the My Hero stamp set which is at the back of the 2016/17 Annual catalogue.  When you buy the My Hero stamp set Stampin' Up! donates £2 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  The sentiment was stamped with Tempting Turquoise ink.


I also stamped the 'Celebrate' sentiment on the back of the envelope.


You can make quick and simple cards with the Balloon Adventures stamp set and the Balloon Bouquet punch.  The balloons, strings and sentiment were stamped with Pacific Point ink and I used Pacific Point cardstock to punch the balloon in the centre.   The sentiment is punched with the decorative label punch.


I stamped a balloon on the front of the envelope too.


For the 3rd card I used the Avant Garden stamp set and the Birthday Blooms stamp set.   Sadly the Avant Garden stamp set retired 2 days ago but you could use any flower stamp. The flowers were stamped with 1st and 2nd generation Daffodil Delight ink.  The stems and the sentiment were stamped with Old Olive ink and the stamens were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used Daffodil Delight cardstock as a matt layer for the sentiment.


I also added a flower to the front of the envelope.


Once the cards were finished I made a belly band for them using Thick Whisper White cardstock, the Stitched Shapes Framelits dies and the Layering Ovals Thinlits dies.  The sentiment is from the Thankful Thoughts stamp set and was stamped with Tempting Turquoise ink and has a Tempting Turquoise cardstock matt.


I am really pleased with how these turned out.  Do you like them?

I have included a list of the products used to make my customer thank you gifts.  I have added both the clear mount and wood mount options for the stamp sets.

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products just click on one of the images below and you will be taken to my online store which is open 24/7.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment