Sunday, May 14, 2017

Wedding Keyrings Box

Thank you for visiting today.  Just a quick blog post because later today my daughter Kayleigh is taking me away for a weeks respite.  I have M.E. and for the last few months I have been struggling with chronic fatigue and pain so I'm hoping a week of rest will recharge my batteries.

My daughters best friend is getting married later this year and she asked me to make a box for a set of Mr & Mrs keyrings she had bought for them.  I have seen quite a few 'book style' boxes being made recently and as I have never made one before I wanted to give it a try. 


A few weeks ago I bought the Floral Phrases stamp set and I knew this would be perfect for the box.  I used Very Vanilla cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder.


On the side of the tray insert I heat embossed beautiful border image with gold embossing powder.  The Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon I used to secure the box has now retired but you could use any Very Vanilla Ribbon.  The box can be used as a keepsake box after they keyrings have been removed.


I am so pleased with how turned out, I love how elegant this box looks.  It always amazes me how a plain and simple box can be turned into something that looks really expensive just by adding some metallic heat embossing.

If you would like to purchase any of the products I used for today's project click on the image below and it will take you to my 24/7 Online Store.

I am hoping to get another blog post out next Sunday that will show you some of the new 2017/2019 In Colours and the new Very Vanilla Note Cards and Envelopes.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I pray you have a very restful week and come back feeling a little better! May God go with you and keep you in his hands. When you get back, I'd like to know what you know about the wedding key ring box, and of course how to make this beautiful box. I'm doing all the paperwork for my granddaughter's wedding. So any information I can get from a fellow stamper is greatly appreciated. I wan to Thank for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am now back in the UK after my relaxing break. I have a workshop tomorrow but after that I will start working on a blog post giving all the details of this project. If you add your email address to the 'Follow by email' you will automatically receive the blog post. If I miss any of the details you need in the blog post you can email me at LadyDeeCrafts@outlook.com Hope you have a great day. Dee x

      Delete