Thursday, August 10, 2017

My new Website

I'm bursting with excitement because Lady Dee Crafts finally has a new website and I wanted to share this news with you first.

I have spent the last few weeks working on Craftroom Storage Solutions for my heat tool, hot glue gun, ribbon straighteners, embossing powders, ink refills etc. during the day and working on my website at night.

I have created my storage solutions from items I had in my craftroom and made:-

  • A fantastic storage solution for my heat tool, glue gun, glue sticks, embossing buddy and my little ribbon straighteners.
  • A holder so that I can store my coordinating 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Memories and More cards together. Now I can see them I am using them a lot more.
  • Storage for my ink refills so that I can quickly find the ink refill I need.
  • Storage for my embossing powders.


I will be writing blog posts for all my storage ideas (with photo's) and posting them from the ladydeecrafts.co.uk website.

I am also going to be showing how everything in my craftroom is stored/organised.  I have shown a few people around my craftroom and they found many of my storage solutions really helpful and I'm hoping you will too.

Unfortunately I am unable to transfer my subscribers from this blog to the new site so if you would still like to receive my emails please click here to go to ladydeecrafts.co.uk and add your email address to the Subscribe to Blog via Email section on the right hand side. 

Hope you have a great day.

Have yourself some crafting fun.

Dee x


*When designing a project or when I CASE a project I always use my cheap cardstock to make a prototype before making it with my Stampin' Up! cardstock.   I do check the measurements I add to my blog posts but when typing lots of measurements mistakes can be made.  When making any project I recommend making it first with cheap cardstock before using your best cardstock.*

No comments:

Post a Comment